Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weeknight Fish Love

This is the easiest thing I've made in months, and it was SO incredibly flavorful.

Whitefish filets (I had Swai because it was on sale)
Salt & pepper
Ground Coriander
Ground Cumin
1 Mango
1Tbsp fresh cilantro

Season both sides of the fish with all 4 seasonings. Just a few sprinkles of each. Put the fish in a pan and saute until flaky. Meantime, cut up the mango into chunks and mixed it with the chopped cilantro. THAT'S IT. And did you notice? The few calories you'll get from the fish itself and the mango chunks are it. This could not be better for you.

I used the Indian-style spices because I keep those on hand, but substitute whatever you like. It also goes perfectly with any side. I had some store-bought naan, so I warmed that up, and it was the perfect compliment.

Total cooking time: about 10 minutes. Just another reason to LOVE fish.

1 comment:

Pope of Chili Town   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP